BDC Capital has many options for businesses, from working capital lines of credit to term loans to SBA 7 (a) and 504 term loans, to mezzanine and private equity investments.
Financing from BDC Capital can be used for:
- Working capital
- Machinery and equipment
- Real estate acquisition
- Business acquisition and expansion
- Debt restructuring
- Subordinated debt
- Inner-city and community based businesses and project
Accessing Our Services
BDC Capital offers a staff that will focus on finding you the right solution for your financing needs. When you call, an investment officer will guide you through our services.
Our promise to you:
- A fast and professional evaluation of your firm’s financing needs
- A clear presentation of our proposed financing plan for your business
- A timely commitment of any funding to be provided.
If one of our programs is right for you, we will visit your company, complete a preliminary analysis and issue a proposal
letter outlining our recommendations and costs. If you accept, we begin a formal “due diligence” process and present you with a tentative closing schedule.
The following information is generally required before we can start the due diligence process leading to a formal commitment from BDC Capital.
Some financing may require additional information:
- Narrative description of your business including markets, competition and primary customers; a copy of a business plan if available; amount, type and purpose of the financing requested
- Three-year operating history, including fiscal year end statements and the latest management interim statement
- Profit/loss and cash flow projections
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable agings and inventory description
- Fixed asset appraisals where appropriate
- Personal financial statements of principals and management resumes
- Once the Executive Committee approves a direct loan or investment from BDC Capital, we issue a detailed commitment letter and the closing process begins.